In this episode, Adam Avramescu takes a deep dive into Change Management with Alessandra Marinetti – Global Head of Education and Enablement at Asana. Change Management is, as Alessandra shares – “the ability to enable people to see things differently, and to do things differently”. If you’re in #customereducation and #customersuccess, take an hour out of your day and join Adam and Alessandra as they answer questions such as:
- What is change management and how does it work?
- The difference between change management and marketing.
- Building the mindset and creating a buzz around change management.
- The importance of having a formal center of excellence.
- Understanding the three phases of change.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- National Garfield the Cat Day
- Guest intro and background
- The power of change management in organizations
- Mourning the lost way vs. embracing the new
- Change management in customer education
- How change management impacts productivity with new platforms
- Technical vs. end-user education
- Clear value propositions in change management
- Change management practices in SaaS for effective tool rollout
- Creating an atmosphere of excitement around change
- Continuous communication and engagement during tool rollout
- Successful product roll-outs and a formal ‘Center of Excellence’
- The role of customer success manager in understanding customer needs
- “Sustainable enablement” and monitoring outcomes after rollout
- Certification systems to keep customers knowledgeable
- Book recommendations
- Change management and productivity
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!