In this episode, Caitlin Wood, Senior Director of Customer Success and Enablement at Ironclad, dives into the intricate world of customer education and success. She elucidates the unique structure of Ironclad’s education program, the role of their Learning Experience Design and Training Delivery teams, and their revolutionary approach to digital success. The conversation also delves into the potential pitfalls of siloed customer education teams, the impact of pricing on customer experience, and the emerging concept of customer education as digital success. The episode explores the importance of collaboration and alignment between customer education, digital success, and product teams, providing invaluable insights for business leaders.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- National Croissant Day
- Ironclad’s customer education program and customer success structure
- Innovative use of Learning Experience Design team
- Ironclad’s Training Delivery team and training methods
- Customer enablement vs. customer success
- The structure of Ironclad’s digital success team
- Transformative solutions delivered by Ironclad’s digital success team
- Pitfalls of siloed customer education teams
- Pricing and customer success
- Aligning customer education and digital success
- Customer education as digital success
- Balancing understanding with management skills
- Collaboration and alignment – customer education, digital success, and product teams
- Ironclad’s customer enablement team
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!