In this episode, Sourabh Bajaj, an expert in AI, explores the role of artificial intelligence in customer education. He discusses his background in AI, its early use in the postal service for handwriting detection, and its emergence in computational chemistry. Sourabh highlights how AI is revolutionizing jobs, enhancing creative tasks, and automating mundane tasks. He also discusses the complexity of AI from a customer education perspective, its implications on privacy, data security, and bias, and the need for guardrails in its usage. Practical uses of AI in customer education, its role in capturing and storing knowledge, and the evolution of customer education through AI are also discussed.
Sourabh Bajaj is the co-founder of Uplimit and a former AI researcher at Google. He has extensive experience in computational chemistry and molecular modeling, and has played a significant role in the evolution of AI, particularly in the field of customer education. His work has centered around the transformative powers of AI, exploring its capabilities in automating mundane tasks, enhancing creativity, and improving user journeys. Saurabh is particularly knowledgeable about ‘orchestrators’, a technology that simplifies tasks and aids in creative direction. His insights shed light on the complexities of AI and the need for proper guidelines in its application. His experiences and expertise have enabled him to offer valuable perspectives on the future of customer education, driven by the power of AI.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Saurabh Ajaj’s background in AI and its role in customer education
- Early use of AI in postal service for handwriting detection
- Exploring the emergence of AI and computational chemistry
- How AI is revolutionizing jobs and enhancing creative tasks
- ‘Orchestrators’ in AI helping automate mundane tasks for creativity
- Impact of AI on customer education and user journeys
- Complexity of AI from a customer education perspective
- Discussing AI’s implications on privacy, data security and bias
- The necessity for guardrails in AI usage for customer education
- Practical uses of AI in customer education like task automation
- Role of AI in capturing and storing knowledge efficiently
- Evolution of customer education as a living organism through AI
- Challenges in creating an engaging customer education experience
- Exploring implications of AI in customer education and data security.
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!