We’re always excited to talk with leaders about their platforms and roadmap – and this episode is no exception. You’ll want to join us to learn how Docebo is leading the way with AI-powered Customer Education and Enablement.
Meet Alessio Artuffo, a man with a fascinating journey from Italy to Athens, Georgia, who’s been instrumental in transforming Docebo, an open-source tech entity, into a full-fledged SaaS company. As the President and COO of Docebo, Alessio has unique insights to share about the challenges of building an international business and the specific strategies needed to make that trans-Atlantic leap. We explore the intersection of technology and education, focusing on the role of AI. We dive into the acquisition of Adugo, a ChatGPT-based platform that’s shaking up interaction models for customers and employees alike. If you’re interested in how AI is changing the face of learning, customer advocacy and partner training, strap in for a fascinating discussion.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Alessio’s journey from Italy to Athens, Georgia and transforming Docebo
- International Pirate Day and Butterscotch Pudding Day
- Building a mature and stable product and transitioning to remote work
- Challenges of building an international company and the growth of Docebo
- Importance of customer education and learning in the technology space
- Docebo acquisition of Adugo, a chatGPT-based platform
- The role of AI in partner training and customer advocacy
- Visiting the studio and the importance of collaboration
- Importance of educational content sharing between different teams
- The role of Docebo in customer education and partner training
- Alessio’s view on being a generalist in the learning technology space
- The future direction of Docebo in the field of customer education
- Importance of community support in solving customer problems and inquiries
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!