Instructor-led training has always been a core part of the customer education program. With COVID hitting in 2020 there was a strong shift to VILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training), companies started using whatever tools were at hand to deliver remote training, accepting lower engagement and effectiveness as a given. But it shouldn’t be like this. In a world where every problem has software built to solve it, remote customer training is no different. In this episode, we want to introduce a new approach to the challenge of VILT customer education. A solution built solely for the purpose of live product training.
Nevo Peretz from Strigo and Dan Braithwaite from Mediaocean join the conversation to discuss the future of remote training, specifically exploring Strigo’s revolutionary Virtual Classroom platform. They delve into the resurgence of instructor-led training, the transition to virtual classrooms, the financial and customer perception challenges of remote training, and the limitations of previous platforms. The discussion also focuses on the importance of seamless customer education and how Strigo’s platform is changing the game for software companies, IT training companies, consulting firms, and LND teams involved in digital transformation processes. Nevo and Dan also share personal experiences, including how Mediaocean leveraged Strigo to address their training needs.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- National Corned Beef Day
- Intro and background – Nevo Peretz from Strigo and Dan Braithwaite from Mediaocean
- The resurgence of instructor-led training and its advantages
- The transition from traditional training to virtual classrooms
- Financial and customer perception challenges of this shift
- Importance of seamless customer education for customer life cycle
- Strigo’s platform – used by leading software and IT companies
- Strigo – active, engaging, and hands-on learning experience
- How Mediocean used Strigo for training needs
- The secure, private environment and instructor control offered by Strigo
- Strigo’s impact on business through customer comfort and trust explored
- Virtual classroom – the potential of remote training
- Chat features and closed captions to reach more learners
- Exciting upcoming news and a call to action
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!