And finally … our “book club” discussion on Peter Honebein‘s book, “Strategies for Effective Customer Education“. If you haven’t listened to Part 1 and Part 2, check those episodes out now. We finish up this series with
- User-centered design and multi-faceted team
- The importance of customer education and compliance
- Product training for professionals and users
- Is customer education expected to be free?
- Strategic thinking is really important
- How to promote your training programs
- Measuring the different levels of customer education
- Why certification and credentialing is important?
- How to formalize customer education
- What’s different about customer education today?
At the end of this journey, we feel more connected to our successors and have a better understanding that what we do as Customer Education Leaders and Practitioners. Let’s work together to make this field a crucial part of any organization.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.