Machine Learning and AI are really impacting our world, but how can Customer Education teams take advantage of this trend? Enter Videate! If I can have a tool “magically” do my video for me? Add audio? And then translate it into different languages? How much would that be worth?
Join us as we talk with Mark Hellinger about this amazing product. Mark is the Co-Founder and COO of Videate – Videate enables SaaS companies to scale video production by making more how-to videos with fewer resources. Videate keeps your videos up-to-date with every software release and uses machine translation to globalize your content across all the languages you support.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Video content is hard, but AI is here to help
- Screen recording and its software limits
- Frequent software changes, a shortage of expert video resources, and the move from long-form to short-form video
- Getting more content without adding more staff
- Globalizing, updating, and maintaining your content for customers
- Videate.io – how it works
- Screen recording, voiceovers, avatars, and machine translation
- Share with your peers, help us find “the others”