Like peanut butter and jelly, customer advocacy and education – together – synergize their powers. Join host Dave Derington as he speaks with Adam Ballhausen, Senior Director of Customer Education and Advocacy for Docebo (“Doh-CHAY-boh”) as he shares his, and Docebo’s, mission to align education and advocacy and consolidate education programs to achieve that next level of customer success.
Docebo is one of the industry’s fastest-growing and most innovative learning technology companies, and employs over 800 global innovators who serve over 3000 customers around the world. Docebo is currently used by some of the best brands in the world, including L’Oreal, Zoom, Kiehl’s, ZipRecruiter, Walmart, and more. Docebo believes that learning is for everyone, and always put the customer first. In October of 2019, Docebo successfully launched their first IPO on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: DCBO), followed by the launch of NASDAQ (NASDAQ: DCBO) in December of 2020.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- National Chocolate Mousse Day + more
- Adam’s background and path to Docebo
- Empowering users to best utilize products and services
- Academy vs. University
- Educational ‘interventions’ and how they work together
- Building a community of advocates
- Customer-led growth is top of mind
- Retention and expansion of customer base
- Consolidated or hybrid work for disparate audiences
- Docebo employees taking the same training as customers
- Collaborating with customers and how they train their audiences
- Governance, and a ‘hub and spoke’ model
- Docebo University, Docebo Advocacy, and Docebo Community
- Creating awards and why your customers should apply for them
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!