Gamification and Gamified Learning are resurfacing as big trends in helping grow engagement in SaaS platforms. In this episode, we are going to talk about Learning Science and dive deep into Gamification. How do you get started? What are the common mistakes? Join us for a Disney-esque ride through #customereducation with Shannon Howard and Michelle Ellis from Intellum!
Intellum’s team of award-winning learning practitioners, consultants, content experts, engagement professionals, developers, and engineers help the largest and fastest-moving brands in the world successfully educate their customers, partners, and employees.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
- Exploring customer education with Intelum
- Combining tech, content, and marketing elements
- Neuroscience behind gamified learning effectiveness
- Engaging learners through games and psychology
- Avoiding trivialization of game-based learning
- Designing for different learner personas
- Creating a “gamer DNA” for behavior change
- Importance of social learning and diversity
- Goals and rules of game design
- Gamifying reputation building and learning
- Using challenges, rewards, and badges
- Designing engaging and purposeful learning experiences
- Balancing complexity and time for learner engagement
- Organizational education and scalability with Intellum
- Leveraging existing resources for content creation
- And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!