In Episode 102, we first spoke with the Thinkific Team about the Power of Education as a Growth Tool for business. Today we’re going deeper into the history and growth of the Thinkific platform itself.
In this episode, we are speaking with Aaron Morin, Senior Manager of Community at Thinkific. Thinkific is a software platform that enables entrepreneurs to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Thinkific offers a course builder designed for Creator Educators. It’s simple and gives creators the ability to build their entire course without a big learning curve. Thinkific and Thinkific Plus offer a design and build experience that is approachable for everyone.
About the Show
CELab is the Customer Education Lab for Innovative Customer Success, Enablement, and Marketing Teams. Our mission is to explore how to build Customer Education programs, experiment with new approaches, and exterminate the myths and bad advice that stop growth dead in its tracks.
Listen in as we discuss:
● Aaron Morin intro and time with Thinkific
● We’re recording this on National Pizza Party Day, NASCAR day, and more
● Aaron’s career journey before joining Thinkific
● Thinkific’s culture
● Thinkific Plus
● Customer success focus, revenue generation, and the market
● Offering paid products filters your audience
● Estimating and tracking ROI
● Coaching – how it works at Thinkific
● Thinkific Community, a private Facebook experience
● Vancouver Customer Education Conference – first time ever
● Thinkific’s networking event
● Video with Castos
● And – please – if you’ve found value in this podcast, share with your friends, your peers, and your network to help us “Find the Others”!