We’re back for Part 2 (of 3!) of our discussion on Peter Honebein‘s book, “Strategies for Effective Customer Education“. If you haven’t listened to Part 1, check it out now. We pick up the thread and continue exploring:
- Intuitive product design and user experience
- The “art of the possible” and gap analysis
- How to connect with our customers
- Crossing the chasm!
- Correcting consumer misconceptions
- How to look at the customer journey
- Product systems and customer support
- How to integrate customer education into a product
Part 3 is coming soon and we’re moving quickly towards our 100th Episode!